Thursday, November 5, 2009

She said what?!

Keelyn and I were shopping the other day and she was jib-jabbering away the whole time. I don't know if it was the apple juice, or if someone slipped her something stronger, but that girl was yacking up a storm.

She started by pointing out every person in the store, saying "Mommy that's a boy" and "Mommy, that's a girl." Then she pointed at a lady that looked very nice and said, "Mommy, what's that?" I didn't know what to say, so I described something on the shelf behind the lady. Whew! I avoided an embarrassing situation. Until...

The highlight of the trip was at the checkout lane when Keelyn stood up in the cart and loudly pronounced, "Mommy, I need a tissue for my vagina!"

Gasp!

The checker and the woman in line in front of us couldn't contain themselves, and neither could I. We were all rolling and Keelyn thought she was pretty cute.

I have a feeling this is just the beginning of a series of embarrassing moments at the checkout with Keelyn. I just hope she keeps giving away her secrets and not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment